Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-19 Origin: Site
In general, we need to explain the file requirements to the manufacturer when we make the PCB board we need. If we want to bring the new board to the manufacturer for mass production, we need to provide them with more than just Gerber, BOM and pick place. Professional manufacturing and assembly services require a complete PCB manufacturing package before the next board can be mass-produced.
Next, I will elaborate on the requirements of files from three aspects.
l What documents need to be provided when making PCB samples?
l What are the requirements for the files we provide?
l Two commonly used file formats.
(1) What file should be provided when making PCB samples?
The PCB manufacturer cannot work directly during the manufacturing process, nor can the PCB layout file be directly converted into the manufacturing instructions for the automated equipment. Most manufacturers will require some or all of the following PCB manufacturing documents:
1. Gerber, BOM and site-specific documents in specific formats. Don't forget to include an aperture file in the Gerber package.
Table 2. The net. This will detail all the connections on the board in ASCII format. Netsheets, together with the Gerber file, can be used to recreate PCB layouts and to define nodes and connections in SPICE simulations.
3. Make drawings. These figures show how board stacks are created.
4. Assembly drawing. These diagrams show where the components are placed on the board.
5. Borehole drawing. The drawings you drill down are usually included in the manufacturing drawings for your own pages.
6. Back drilling and blind hole/through information embedding. If you use blind/buried holes, you need to divide the drilling information by layer.
7. Any other manufacturing instructions. Provide special documentation or data requirements.
(2) What are the requirements for the files we provide?
First of all, you need to provide the PCB or Gerber, BOM and pick place documents. The files should contain the data requirements -- including the number of boards, material, pad process, ink color, etc. The following are the main data requirements:
1. Material: To explain what kind of materials are needed for PCB production, the most common one is FR4, and the main material is epoxy resin stripped fiber cloth board.
2. Plate layer: to indicate the number of layers to make PCB board. (The production layers of PCB board are different, the price will be different, and the proofing process of PCB circuit board is much the same)
3. Soldering resistance color: there are many kinds of color, can also be selected according to the requirements, the general is green.
4. Screen printing color: the color of the font and border printed on the PCB, usually white.
5. Copper thickness: Generally, the thickness of copper is calculated scientifically according to the current of the PCB circuit. Generally, the thicker the better, but the cost will be higher, so it needs to be balanced reasonably.
6. Whether the hole is covered by the resistance welding: the resistance welding is to insulate the hole, otherwise, it is to let the hole is not insulated.
7. Surface coating: spray tin and gold plating.
8. Quantity: The quantity of PCB should be clearly stated.
(3) Two commonly used file formats.
PCB file is the schematic diagram file that we have drawn at the beginning, which can be converted into a Gerber file in general. Gerber file is a kind of international standard light drawing format file, it contains RS-274-D and RS-274-X two formats, RS-274-D is called the basic Gerber format, and must be accompanied by D code file to complete the description of a graph; RS-274-X is called the Extended-Gerber format, and it itself contains D-code information that provides manufacturers with Gerber, BOM, and picking place.
We are Shenzhen Bo Yun Fa Technology Co.,Ltd , Since its establishment, we have been committed to providing PCB manufacturing services to our customers. Now we have 520 employees and 16,000 square feet of office space. With our growing scale, well-trained staff and advanced technology, we ensure that our products can meet the specific requirements of every customer. In the following development process, we will strive to provide customers with more quality products and services.
Boyunfa is a printed circuit board company, Located in Shenzhen,520 employees,16000 square feet, Who have offered PCB Manufacturing Service for more than 10 years.With the state-of-the-art technologies we employ, along with our highly trained workforce we are able to ensure that every PCB we provide matches your design requirements.