Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-13 Origin: Site
As the saying goes: "work to do a good job, must first benefit its device", so when considering the design and production process of a hard and soft board, it is very important to make full preparation. But this needs certain professional knowledge and the understanding of the required material characteristics, the soft and hard plate material selection directly affects the subsequent production process and performance.
Here is the content:
1.Reliability: excellent cost due to the removal of mechanical connectors;
2.Cost: higher cost than rigid or flexible rigidity;
3. Temperature resistance: average; more suitable for fast moving and high stress conditions;
4.Completely flexible and pliable; adapts to any design;
1. Reliability: excellent cost due to the removal of mechanical connectors, which could provide a lower consumption and also get higher earnings.
2. Cost: higher cost than rigid or flexible rigidity; however, a high quality product can play a longer and better role.In the long run, sustainability is more cost-effective than the alternatives.
3. Temperature resistance: average; which is good for the machine itself.
4. Completely flexible and pliable; adapts to any design; I think we can't disagree on this merit.
What is Rigid-Flex PCB: Rigid-Flex printed circuit boards are boards using a combination of flexible and rigid board technologies in an application. Most rigid flex boards consist of multiple layers of flexible circuit substrates attached to one or more rigid boards externally and/or internally, depending upon the design of the application.
We build relationships with the best rigid-flex PCB manufacturers available so we can provide you with the best product for your applications. We can provide rigid-flex for complex multilayer commercial applications or high-reliability MilSpec printed circuit boards. Whatever your rigid-flex PCB needs are, we can facilitate this process and ensure you get exactly what you need in a short amount of time. Don’t worry about which better. Look at this Rigid-Flex PCBs.
We can turn your rigid flex PCBs in as fast as 48 hours. If you're ready to connect with our experts to meet your PCB needs, you can contact us through our website, or use our website. We are looking forward to connecting with you.
Boyunfa is a printed circuit board company, Located in Shenzhen,520 employees,16000 square feet, Who have offered PCB Manufacturing Service for more than 10 years.With the state-of-the-art technologies we employ, along with our highly trained workforce we are able to ensure that every PCB we provide matches your design requirements.